From:
"Bob, K8LR" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Bob, K8LR
Date:
Sun, 25 Aug 2013 20:18:47 -0400
Hi Jim,

Yes, now, most digital stations delay the normal A M transmission so that
you won't notice the 5 second delay present in the digital signal.  When
digital hd radio first started, they didn't time delay the broadcast and it
was really confusing if the station dropped out of digital and back to
normal and back to digital again.

Bob, K8LR, [log in to unmask]