From:
colin McDonald <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 28 Jan 2011 11:22:50 -0700
how much have you actually listened to DStar?
yes, it's digital, but it's nothing like digital used to be.
occasionally you get some of that digital artifact stuff going on, but more
often than not, it's very very good for a digital mode.
And don't forget, your ts2000 is all digital as well for the audio output,
so don't be too quick to discount digital audio.
73
Colin, V A6BKX