From:
John Miller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 12 Sep 2007 17:02:37 -0400
I have the AT-100pro and it's very nice. I use it in my go kit on my IC-706,
there's even an interface cable for that radio, depending on your radio
there's probably one for that as well for any LDG tuner and you can actually
run it with the tune button on the radio if there is one.  I really like my
LDG tuner.