From:
John Miller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 14 Oct 2002 15:07:21 -0400
It is probably turned off already, that's why it doesn't work, that's in the
highly nonaccessible menu I believe.  You can find the software at
www.rtsars.com
It is very accessible and you can use just about everything in that radio
with that software. My auto repeater shift was turned off in mine. I didn't
know it until I got the software and turned it on, it works now. I believe
that's in the menu normally, how ever that's even impossible for sighted
help to use with out a manual, a little experience and a lot of luck, it's
that bad I had help and messed it up bad each time. Now I use the software
and I need no help, it makes things a lot easier with that radio.
John Miller N1UMJ
Owner: J E M Racing need sponsors and crew help
to chat with me  AOL instant messenger JEMracing3