From:
Jim Gammon <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 3 May 2014 11:54:05 -0700
Hey Bob, I just read a good article about Zeke on Wicapedia but
it didn't mention him playing with the Great Pacific jazz band.
You ought to go in and add some stuff to the article on that
site.  I wouldn't know how to do that but Wicapedia is supposed
to be open source so you could possibly add something if you
want.  Jim WA6EKS