From:
Steve Dresser <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 6 Jan 2013 11:27:14 -0500
Steve,

I doubt you'll be able to answer that question until the units are
installed.  RFI is such a tricky thing to predict, and equally tricky to get
rid of.  I suppose you could take the brute force approach of putting
torroids on any and all control lines going into and out of the house, but
even then you could still have trouble if a stray signal gets into some
piece of electronics in the system.

Steve