From:
Jackie Shepherd <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Jackie Shepherd <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 14 Dec 2014 21:07:10 -0800
Congrats on the new callsign.

I've been thinking of doing the same thing, especially  as I accidentally
let my original license with the WX7A call expire, and now have a two by
two.  I would rather have a two by one or one by three, if you know what I
mean.  I'll probably do that after the first of the year.

Again, CONGRATULATIONS!

Jackie Shepherd
AF7KG