From:
andy m0ceg <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 25 Aug 2005 09:19:45 +0100
Hello All,  I must apologise for this as I think it was covered a few days
ago,  What are the shortcut keystrokes for  using Jaws 6,  with echolink
please?  I am just going to reinstall echolink today and would appreciate
these keystrokes.
Regards

Andrew Shipp

Located Northamptonshire UK,
Contact details

Skype andyshipp55,

Hotmail andyshipp54,

Home phone +44,0,1604 517007

Mobile O2, 07871277450

Orange 07773457805

I am also the moderator for the blind-gardening group  the manager is
to subscribe send an email to [log in to unmask]