From:
Colin McDonald <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 6 Oct 2014 17:38:19 -0600
I'm so glad you said that steve, because I actually wrote two responses
regarding no default hotkey, but figured I'd get the stink eye if I sent
them...
JFW, does not have, and never has had, a default hotkey set up.  You must
create it.  For instance, what if you are running two versions of jfw on
your computer, which one would start up with the hotkey if there was one?
What if something else on your system uses Alt Control J, would JFW become
primary or not?  I have been running jaws since about version 2.0 and am up
to 14 now, and have never seen a default hot key.  I have made my hotkey alt
control J many times, but it's always something I add and not something that
is somehow programmed by default.
Sometimes I have up to 3 versions of jaws on the system and have to create a
different hotkey for each...

73
Colin, V A6BKX