From:
Lou Kline <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 17 Jun 2007 15:01:19 -0400
Hi Gary.

I haven't used this feature of Word personally, but if I remember
correctly, what you want to do is perform a Mail Merge into a label
template.  I remember helping someone at work with this a long time ago,
and I believe that the easiest way that we found to do it was to put the
addresses to be merged into an Excel spreadsheet, with each column
representing a specific data type and then we used the Excel spreadsheet as
the secondary file to feed the merge.  It's been too long to remember the
exact steps, and they vary a little depending upon your version of MS
Office.  I had a write up on it for MS Word XP, but I haven't looked at it
for MS Word 2003 or 2007.

73, de Lou K2LKK