From:
Dave Marthouse <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Sat, 27 Dec 2014 23:21:11 -0500
For those interested          has updated it's free software for the
TH-F6A to work with USB cables.  They now sell a USB cable in addition
to their old style serial cable.  I can't speak to the accessibility of
the software but I'll assume that it will work like the old package
did.  I haven't used their product in years since I began using the RT
Systems software.  According to the Kenwood site you must install a
virtual driver to use their USB cables.  In addition to the use of USB
cables the software will work in all systems up to and including
Windows8.  Here's the link to get the free download from the Kenwood site.

http://www.kenwood.com/i/products/info/amateur/thf7e_f6a_soft.html

--
Dave Marthouse N2AAM