From:
Brett Winches <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 21 Apr 2008 09:31:35 -0600
I have had a microburst take down my whole tower twice but part of the
problem was too loose of guy wires.

This happened to a Broadcast station here for a 300 foot tower.  The
junior engineer was looking for a new job shortly afterwards.

Thank you!
Brett Winchester   KD7JN
ICBVI -- Reading Services
P O BOX 83720