From:
Date:
Thu, 24 Sep 2015 22:00:06 -0500
Bob, I am totally confused because I wrote directly to MFJ and asked them
about that specific mic, and they wrote back to me in one short sentence
informing me that the mic, the MFJ 297, had no programmable buttons on it.
However, if you have three of those mics, you obviously know what you are
talking about. I'm going to call MFJ tomorrow and find out what is going on.
Either they have someone that is not familiar with their line of products or
they have changed the mic, and I strongly suspect it is the former. If that
is the case, Martin needs to know about it.

Thanks Bob for your valuable feedback!

Ron, K8HSY