From:
Colleen Roth <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 4 Feb 2009 07:16:32 -0500
Hi Terry,
I am glad it worked out for you.  I use my Braille Lite 200 to
write messages and keep a log of the nets I am on.  I was
thinking of switching to my Braille Sense for these things so I
am glad you pointed that out about saving mebbsages.  I did not
think of that.  What is a Braille Wave? I use a Perkins to write
messages and do net if I am charging my Braille Lite or it is
low.  I then copy this-so to my Braille Lite to save on disk.
When I joined Navy Marine Corp Mars in 1995 I really learned to
write traffic fast because I had to take a lot by sideband for
Mother's Day.  I joined in May.
I did not know you were going to be copying traffic when I
suggested you take your slate and stylus.
Colleen Roth N8TNV;