From:
Tom Behler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 17 Jan 2016 21:57:18 -0500
Great job, Steve!

I probably would have come closer to your number of contacts if the high
bands had been better, if I had gotten down to 40 meters earlier, and if I'd
done more C Q ing, especially on 80 meters.

But, as they say, that's water over the dam now, and besides, the contest is
always fun anyway.

Good luck with your writelog updating. ... I sure hope it doesn't do too
much to change its accessibility for you.

Please let us all know how that turns out.

P.S.  I did end up submitting my NAQP SSB log to the contest web site.  I'm
sure I'll not win any awards.  However, I do think official log submissions
are  good, so they can keep records of who the main contest participants
are, and how many there were.

Tom Behler: KB8TYJ