From:
Tom Behler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 9 Mar 2014 12:08:37 -0400
Lou:

Well, I suppose I could check it using my THF6A as the receiver, but I'm not
quite sure how to fix the problem in the TS590 if it does exist.

I've never gotten complaints about being off frequency in CW QSO's, but I do
notice a slight discrepancy between CW and CW reverse.  This leads me to
believe I might not be quite zero beating.

Will see what others might suggest.

Tom Behler: KB8TYJ