From:
Colin McDonald <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 29 Sep 2007 18:43:59 -0600
Bob:
I would tend to take the tw2 reading as the more correct of the two.
This because I have never really trusted internal power or swr meter
readings from the radio.
The tw1 and tw2 are very well made instruments and I would bet probably more
accurate then anything inside the rig.
Also, one thing you must bear in mind, is that if the swr is even slightly
higher then 1.1 to 1, the power reading on the tw1 and I am guessing
probably the tw2 as well, will be skewed slightly.
this could also account for the 10 percent difference.
73
Colin, V A6BKX