From:
Steve Dresser <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 24 Jan 2011 18:36:33 -0500
Harvey,

If Roxio says there's not enough room on the CD, it may be assuming that
files on an audio CD must be in an uncompressed format.  Maybe you should
treat the CD as if it were a data CD, at which point the software may allow
you to do what you want to do.  John's idea of using a lower sampling rate
will decrease the file size, but it will also lower the quality of the
sound.

Steve