From:
Howard Kaufman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 16 May 2009 13:53:26 -0500
I was wondering if that was an option, but haven't tried.
I found another way to get there.  I called mlb tech support to thank them
for a great job.
1. Go to http://www.mlb.com
2. use the find command of your screen reader to get to the login, fill in
the e-mail address and password edit boxes and press enter.
3.  Now issue a find command for gameday, and you will land on a link called
accessible gameday.
4. Enter the table find the game and feed you want and press enter.  Greaat
audio as well as visible controls for the player.