From:
Bob Martin <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Bob Martin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 7 Feb 2009 12:14:42 -0500
Hi, Bill:

You are on the right track.  Echolink allows you to use your computer or HT
to chat with other HAMS around The World.  The program is easy to install
and configure and has several methods for organizing the HAMS logged on.

The greatest number of difficulties are between your station and its
security settings.

Hope this helps.
73
Bob Martin