From:
Barbara Lombardi <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Sat, 7 Feb 2009 22:37:49 -0500
It goes both ways folks and some on the net are not considerate of those of
us on echolink.  In order to have a good antenna today, you have to have a
fair amount of property and the way things are today, people don't have it.
I've been on the air for fifty years and am not going to be robbed of ham
radio because of attitudes like this.  I miss my antenna and beam but I
can't have it for now.  So please understand why people use echolink and
lets stop the attacks.