From:
Michael Babcock <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 22 Jul 2012 06:28:32 -0800
I fly a lot now between Anchorage Alaska, and Ketchikan Alaska to get my sun. If I had the credit; I would get an alaskaair (BOFA) credit card; so that I could rack up the miles. I use my debit card and my local bank (well local to montana), gives me a few airline miles; it'de just rack up more if I could use a alaskaair credit card.
Michael Babcock, Assistive Technology And Braille Instructor
Alaska Center for the Blind and Visually Impaired
Equipping Alaskans for success
Phone: 907-771-4303
fax 907.248.7517
----
3903 Taft Drive
Anchorage, Alaska  99517-3069
www.alaskabvi.org           www.twitter.com/alaskabvi
Please consider supporting our mission when you fill out your 2012 PFD application.

         www.pickclickgive.org

The Center is a 501(c)3 non-profit organization. Call or visit our website to learn more about how our work transforms lives.
This message contains information that may be confidential or privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, copying or distribution of any of its contents is prohibited. If you have received this message in error, kindly contact the sender.