From:
John Miller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 18 Sep 2007 16:58:22 -0400
Supposedly the fcc site is getting more accessible, I know I've applied for
and renewed my GMRS license on there. As long as you have your FRN and
password, and a little time to learn the site, you can do it. I don't know
if you link in from the QRZ site if that makes it any easier or not. I
didn't renew my ham license that way but will next time. I forget if I
called ARRL or Handi hams when I renewed mine but it was 1 or the other and
real easy.