From:
John Miller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 7 Feb 2009 12:58:23 -0500
Well, hopefully when you actually get on the air, for real, I'll work you
someday. I do my best to discourage people from using echolink if you
haven't noticed because the fact is, it's not radio. I'm more of an HF
person, I do have a 900 MHz repeater on the air and a 440 one going up and
monitor repeaters for the clubs I'm involved with, and do NTS nets on 2
meters, but I very very rarely have a QSO there.