From:
Curtis Delzer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 30 Jul 2015 01:06:11 -0700
check the "aro" option in the menus, and the U.S. set up is plus or
minus 600Khz on 2 meters and 5 megaHz on 440Mhz. The menu number you
want is 401.
If you need another offset for a particular repeater, there is a
detailed description as to how to program that in the manual.

-----
Curtis Delzer, HS.
K6VFO
San Bernardino, CA