From:
Phil Scovell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 8 May 2007 13:34:03 -0600
I own a list on this same network, that is, icors.org and one lady using XP
is having a problem.  Every time she replies to someone on the list, her
message goes to that person and not back to the icors listserv to be
distributed to the list members.  I got on the owners list for icors and
explained this situation and one guy gave me a helpful tip he thought would
work by changing the command structure header information for my list.  I
made that change, which was designed to force all email programs to reply
only to the list address regardless of any other settings, but that didn't
work.  I am not using XP but an XP user told me that in Outlook Express,
which this lady is using, control r replies to the sender of the message but
shift control r replies to the list address.  She has tried both ways and
since I also changed the list header commands.  When her messages come
through the list and anyone hits control r to reply, it goes directly to
her.  She is the only subscriber having this problem and it apparently is
something in O E that needs to be changed.  Would anybody happen to know
what that is?

Phil.

K0NX
The Zenith Tube Website