From:
John Miller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 1 Oct 2013 06:11:26 -0400
Moving is one thing I hope not to have to do again for a very very long
time. twice in a year and a half, and a stop over in the middle of one of
those moves with everything in storage for 2 months living out of a duffle
bag a netbook case and having a couple radios on me for fun while doing a
daily apartment hunt, was no fun. Thinking back it would have been a lot
more fun if that 2 months I'd put an HF rig in the mobile since I was mobile
more than anything but oh well, by the time I thought of it it was too late.
I had 2 meters and 900 MHz at least so I wasn't completely off the air and
HF receive where I was staying though the +60 noise level made it almost
impossible.