From:
Tom Behler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 1 Jan 2013 11:45:25 -0500
What I've heard is that people are having real issues as they switch
applications.  I've also heard that it is not as responsive as earlier
versions were with regard to certain specific software programs, although
I'm not recalling what they are right now.

All of this is leading me to at least wait a while before taking ehe leap
and installing the new upgrade.

Tom Behler: KB8TYJ