From:
Date:
Thu, 27 Aug 2015 21:19:44 -0500
To toggle between split mode on and off, press the first button on the
second row of buttons to the right of the main tuning knob. When in split
mode it should say something like:

S A 3.8160

By pressing this button again it will say something like:

A 3.8160

The letter A refers to the VFO you are on and the 3.8160 in my example is
the frequency your VFO is on.

Ron, K8HSY