From:
Pat Byrne <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 24 Jan 2013 08:15:23 -0600
Seems to me Tom that you have an antenna problem of some sort, from
the coax connector on the back of the rig forward.  Is there a coax
jumper from the rig to something that eventually feeds the various
antennaes?  I think that a degradation in receive as well as SWR
points at the antenna circuitry as the culprit, rather than software.
Just my guess.