From:
Jim Shaffer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 2 May 2014 05:29:21 -0500
Let me address a couple of things.

Ron, I thought about using dot 3 or 6 for the noise floor.  The reason I
like starting at the top of the cell is that the routing keys for most
braille displays are above the cell, and this makes it a little easier to
line up the cell with the routing key.  Not a big deal though.

Michael, yes, it should work for the TS-2000 also.  I have used this program
with the TS-2000.  In fact, it will give you access to the 2000's menus.  I
do need some other testers of the software though, as I am just one person,
and don't have a lot of computers around here to test it with.

Also, I don't think it would be of a lot of use for something like field
day, because there are so many stations on then it would just be a process
that gets in the way.
--
Jim, KE5AL