From:
"Howard, W A 9 Y B W" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 12 Dec 2015 10:24:28 -0600
The BIOS battery is replaceable, they are usually in a socket of some type.

After replacement you will have to redo the settings in the BIOS, assuming
everything else is okay.

A dead BIOS battery is not the end of the computer.

Howard #3