From:
Harvey Heagy <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 7 Oct 2013 06:02:14 -0500
I would like any help anyone can give on Windows 8.  My mother board on my
XP machine crashed rendering it unfixable, and I decided to get a laptop but
had to take Windows 8 since Windows 7 is no longer available in most stores.
I am using MS outlook 2013 as my e-mail client since Windows Mail, the one
in Windows 8 is not accessible according to Freedom Scientific.  I can't get
into the tools menu on most programs to customize them to work like I want
them to.  I think Windows 8 will follow in the footsteps of ME and Vista as
a failure.  I am told Jaws will be updated to support 8 and that 8 will be
updated to work more like 7, but I could use some help now.  Thanks and 73.
Harvey