From:
Tom Behler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 27 Jan 2013 22:10:21 -0500
Lloyd and all:

Once again, I want to express my appreciation to you and all the others for
holding the 20-meter cross-country blind ops net together, and the 40-meter
round table when I can't make it.

I remember the idea for the Sunday afternoon Cross-country 20-meter net
originated with Kevin (K7RX) and me, back in 2009, when I was out in
Colorado, and the net has obviously grown over the years.  I think a nice
testament to that is the number of new folks we see checking in from time to
time.

The story seems to be the same for the East Coast Mid West 40-meter round
table on Saturday afternoons.

I know I have been rather sparce on these nets lately, but I very strongly
believe in them, and will do my bbest to be there as the opportunity arises.
In fact, I actually enjoy the net control function.  40 meters is now my
best band for net control, since 20 isn't as reliable for me from up here in
the North Country, especially during the winter months.

73 from Tom Behler: KB8TYJ