From:
Date:
Tue, 20 Aug 2013 16:50:21 -0500
Harvey, re the BCC field in Outlook, I am not aware of being able to just
keep it turned on where you can just tab to it like many other programs, but
it is pretty easy to simply hit the alt C key combination and then, tab
right down to it. It's almost the same except for that one slight
difference.

Ron, K8HSY