From:
Steve Dresser <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 9 Dec 2012 11:59:40 -0500
Howard,

Sorry for taking so long to get back to you.  The Cobra works very well on
80; many of my contacts have assumed I was running an amplifier even when I
wasn't.  As I've said before, I think it would work even better if I could
raise it another 30 or 40 feet, especially on long distance QSOs.

On 60, it seems to play reasonably well, but I haven't done a lot of work on
that band so I don't really know for sure.  Let's just say that I usually
get a response when I call CQ.

I've never done anything on 30, so I don't know how it will work there.

Steve