From:
Lloyd Rasmussen <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Wed, 21 Mar 2012 07:10:03 -0400
I don't have any way of knowing for sure.  You may be right, considering the
large number of VHF-only licensees.  But just as with the sighted
population, and perhaps more so, computers compete for our attention,
especially among young people.

Lloyd Rasmussen, Kensington, Maryland
Home:  http://lras.home.sprynet.com