From:
Dave Allen <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Mon, 25 Jan 2016 13:54:20 +1300
Hi Bob!

Sorry that comes too early on my Sunday clock this time of year.

Should be more favourable for me during southern winter, hi hi.

Thanks to Lyle K0LR for some help configuring my client, I can use my own
keyer or keyboard as the mood suits now, and remote CW is wonderful!

Some have reported that they can't send much beyond about 15 wpm with remote
software owing to the slow speed of serial ports, but I checked into the WV
CW net with W0ZSW at 7 pm local time and queried KD8G for any notice of
clipping since I had the keyboard set at 30 wpm, but he said it sounded fB.

73,
Dave