From:
Henry Brugsch <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Henry Brugsch <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 26 Jan 2001 23:34:23 -0000
Just another take on all of this, we have a program that comes on local
television called "countdown". It's a quiz show, no prizes, to speak of,
certainly not worth very much, but contestants must take letters, and
unscramble groups of about ten into words, to see who gets the most words
out of a string of letters. Score based on highest number of letter counts
in any one word.
But, then they have the conundrums, numeric riddles like this one, and
everyone is given the same amount of time in which to do it.
My wife who hates math is getting pretty good at them, I can't even begin to
put them together. Then, I can't lay my hands on my cranmore abbacus.
And I had six of the things at one time.
When I saw how much they cost, I demuered from buying one. (g>)

Henry Brugsch
mailto:[log in to unmask]
http://listentohear.co.uk
G0GKU/K1HBJ