From:
Jim Gammon <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 27 Sep 2015 10:23:19 -0700
Hi Dan there was a lot of discussion here some time back about
some Chinese transmitters that covered way more than your house,
like a half mile or more.  It is a little noisy but does have
separate mic and line inputs.  WithThe one I tried, the mic
pre-amp quit soon as I tried a mic in it but the line in is fine.
Then, there's the one by c.  Crane that's very quiet and,
depending on the size of your property, location of the
transmitter and if you equip it with a longer antenna by clipping
an additional length of wire on it, will work fine.  I think they
want around $69 but maybe go on sale sometimes.  The modulation
is good and same level as surrounding fm broadcast stations.  I
have one hooked up to the stereo in the front room and it
transmits tv or CD's or whatever is playing.  73, Jim WA6EKS