From:
Kevin Nathan <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Fri, 12 Dec 2003 03:23:12 -0000
Hi All,

A blind friend has asked me to post the following inquiry on this list.
Please send any responses to me privately if you wish and I will pass them
on.

Thanks and very 73.

Has anyone had any experience with either of the weather information
programs described below?  I am trying to find a program that will work
with a weather station and be useable through WindowEyes.

The WS2310 from LaCrosse Technology (www.lacrossetechnology.com) is a
possibility.  It has a com port and communicates with a PC.  It uses a
software package called Heavy Weather (www.heavyweather.info).  There is
a third-party software package that might work better.  It is called
Weather Display (www.weather-display.com).  With the Heavy Weather
software, it is possible to generate web pages and once set up, the
software can do it automatically.

At the Weather Display site, it lists about 20 different weather
stations that this software works with.

Kevin :)
Amateur Radio:  K7RX