From:
John Miller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 24 Dec 2015 14:31:52 -0500
Merry Christmas!!
Hi all, I hear a lot about the newer MFJ remote auto tuners, I’d never buy one but that’s neither here nor there. I picked up for a price I am willing to pay, an MFJ 927 remote tuner before some stuff hit the fan around here and I’ve barely looked at the thing I just put it aside. I have no use for it right now but since I have it, I’m wondering if anyone has any experience with it. Reviews look bad, unit looks so-so but if anyone has info or experience wit it, I’d love to hear about it. I never even heard of this model, never come across anyone using one and even this one has little use on it I’m told but it was free so I took it along with something else I will use but not with the tuner.