From:
Lloyd Rasmussen <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Sun, 23 Jan 2011 19:00:26 -0500
I attempted to run the net on 14258 today.  I apologize to anyone who tried
to check in and was not heard by my brother or me.  I had a lot of line
noise.  Today's net resulted in check-ins by two blind hams who we have not
heard before, plus discovery of a website of interest.

Check-ins today were:
ki6itg?
n6gus
n8lsr, bill, topeka, KS
kw3a
w7vpk, Gayle, Helena, MT (who is on this listserv sometimes)
ve4bdf, bruce, winnepeg
kg4itd
ny0k, Guy, Lodgepole, Nebraska
wb2zei, armand, sacramento
wd8inw
nh7u, Jamie, Molokai, Hawaii, running another TS590
ki4mln, Al, blind op from South Carolina
ae7pd, pete, Brier, washington
w5raw, raymond, border, texas
wd9gut, 9 watts to indoor vertical in Minneapolis
kd8pc

AE7PD has started a website called hamradioandvision.com where he has posted
information on many options regarding rig control, large-print output, voice
synthesizer options from some of the manufacturers, etc.  I'm sure he would
appreciate feedback on the accuracy and scope of his website.

I don't know how many weekends I can do two nets, but I'll see you next
weekend on 40 and/or 20.
73,
Lloyd Rasmussen, W3IUU, Kensington, Maryland
Home:  http://lras.home.sprynet.com
Work:  http://www.loc.gov/nls