From:
"Mike Duke, K5XU" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Mike Duke, K5XU
Date:
Mon, 10 Dec 2012 16:38:46 -0600
----- Butch,

I can't tell you where the adjustment is, other than it is somewhere
in the VFO compartment, I think underneath.

Also, for who knows what reason, Yaesu made that trimmer adjust the
transmit frequency. That means you must either have a counter, or be
able to listen to the VFO on a second receiver while you switch the
radio from receive to transmit in order to know when you have the two
matched by listening for changes in the VFO frequency in the second
receiver.

K5XU