From:
John Miller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 28 Sep 2004 09:05:01 -0400
I know of a few around here that will do that when you push a DTMF tone,
used to be 2 of them I knew of but 1 replaced the repeater with 1 that
doesn't do that anymore, but in MA where I am, the Falmouth 146.655 one
still does that though it's supposed to be only open to club members, I
heard the tone once though and figured out which button to push and it's
worked for about 10 years now so I'd guess that's not a problem, they know I
know. Same button used to work with the other repeater closer to me but that
is not there anymore it's a new machine now, I think there was one in CT, or
NY last time I was out that way with an HT that did that as well but not
sure which one it was, that was a while ago now.