From:
Colin McDonald <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 17 Mar 2009 22:51:13 -0600
cool, so it reads messages, but will it read other info such as position,
speed etcetra which is what most around here seme to use APRS for?
also, I wonder how the radio and voice unit would handle multiple messages
all coming in simaltaniously such as on an APRS frequency.
when you have morons beaconing every 12 seconds because they haven't figured
out how to turn their beaconing interval to medium or low...it could get a
bit confusing to the radio.
73
Colin, V A6BKX