From:
Howard Kaufman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 20 Apr 2008 08:50:13 -0500
Hay guys, you know what?  When you connect your feedline to your antenna, it
works mmuch better!!!  A friend of mine went up on the roof and discovered
that the feedlind was lying on the roof rather than being connected to the
double extended zepp.  The band is muuch quieter, the signals are much
louder, I need less inductence on the tuner, and I get better signal
reports.
Imagine that!!!