From:
Lowell Miller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 10 Oct 2013 17:00:34 -0400
Yes, I have the C Crain internet radio which does work by means of WI FI.
There are lterally thousands of stations all over the world that can be
programed into the radio.
You will need sighted help to do the programing but after that, you can
handle it as a blind person.
If you have questions, just email me.
73.
Lowell  W8QIY