From:
Dave Marthouse <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 21 Aug 2013 11:44:28 -0400
I have a uhf Motorola JT1000 for sale.  This is a commercial uhf portable
that runs from 403 to 470MHZ.  This includes the 440MHZ ham band.  It is a 4
watt portable that is field programmable from the keypad as it comes with
the programming key which is a dongle that attaches to the speaker mic port
of the radio.  This rig is fully field programmable by a blind person and
uses a number based menu structure similar to the Wouxun and Baofeng radios.

If you have requirements to go outside the amateur bands for licensed
business, gmrs etc this is the radio for you, or if you just want that
Motorola quality for the amateur 440 band this is the rig to have in your
communications tool kit.

The radio comes with the "shoe" smart charger that accommodates all sorts of
battery types.  The equipment is in great shape.

The only reason I'm selling it is because I want to upgrade to either an
apco25 or mototrbo portable.

I am asking $250 for the package.

Since the radio is field programmable by a blind person I figured I'd place
it on this list first before I disseminate it to the wider world.

If anyone is interested feel free to contact me at the E-Mail address below.

Dave Marthouse N2AAM