From:
doug and sheilla emerson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 21 Dec 2014 14:13:23 -0800
I simply called the library here in Sacramento. They put both Sheilla and
myself on the list. That was several months ago. We haven't received ours as
of yet. Can't til they do 'cause the one we bought croked! 73 and Merry
Christmas. Doug, N6NFF and Sheilla, N6IKB